Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preschool doesn't teach them phrases, does it?

So the first day of Vacation Bible School this summer, Grace came home calling Ryan a "jerk" and saying everything was "Stupid" including my dad. Thanks VBS. We had the talk and her namecalling didn't last.
I know that phrases catch on, and so far, this has been my favorite one:
Last night while getting down from a chair, Grace got her foot stuck behind her, so I helped her get down, and she said, "Thank ya, my darlin'." Three times, she said it. I think we'll hope that one sticks rather than the other ones!

1 comment:

Emmary said...

Don't you just love how they pick up on everything? What a sweet thing for her to say. I guess we have to take the good with the bad.


Side note: Did I give you Eli's alphabet book pages from his shower? I didn't know if I actually did that. I know I had planned to, but I also misplace things quite a bit too.

Love ya